Visitor Visa

Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You can apply for a visitor visa online or on paper. Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada. At the port of entry, the border services officer may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months. If so, they’ll put the date you need to leave by in your passport. They might also give you a document, called a visitor record, which will show the date you need to leave by. If you don’t get a stamp in your passport, you can stay for 6 months from the day you entered Canada or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. Contact us if you need help with your Visitor Visa application.

Super Visa

A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. If you want to stay for 6 months or less, apply for a visitor visa.

Services Offered In


Call : +1 - 604-617-7786

Get Consultation